Files in the top-level directory of check-in trunk
qctool - README
Copyright 2009-2020 Gavin Band, University of Oxford
This package comprises the QCTOOL program for quality control of a set of SNP marker data, together with some other utility programs.
The programs included are
- QCTOOL, a program for manipulation and quality control of gwas datasets and other genome-wide data. Read the QCTOOL documentation.
- Inthinnerator, a program for thinning genetic variants using a recombination map. Read the inthinnerator documentation.
- HPTEST, a program for testing for association between host and parasite genotypes. See the wiki page for more details.
- LDBird, a program for computing LD metrics between all pairs of variants in a genomic region or across whole genomes. See the wiki page for more details.
The QCTOOL package is copyright Gavin Band released under the Boost software license. QCTOOL uses code from 3rd party packages described below, that use their own licenses. These include the BSD License and the GNU General Public License. See the respective folders for these packages for details.
QCTOOL was written by Gavin Band, based on an initial design by Gavin Band and Jonathan Marchini.
Inthinnerator, HPTEST, LDBIRD and all other included software was written by Gavin Band.
QCTOOL gratefully makes use of functionality from the following projects:
- zlib (http://zlib.net/)
- the boost C++ libraries (http://www.boost.org)
- sqlite3 (http://www.sqlite.org),
- the Eigen library (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org)
- the SNPHWE code from Wigginton et al (http://www.sph.umich.edu/csg/abecasis/Exact)
- the Zstandard library(http://www.zstd.net).
Quang Si Le contributed an implementation of the VCF format used for testing.